Electro-Mechanical Bench Technician
A major medical manufacturing company, located south of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking Electro-Mechanical Bench Technicians.
- Will be responsible for in-house electro-mechanical diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of specialized medical equipment.
- Responsible for electrical and mechanical parts replacement and/or repair.
- Responsible for documentation of all work completed.
- Will provide phone support as needed to customers and field service technicians.
- Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology (EET) is preferred, or equivalent years of related electro-mechanical experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of troubleshooting and repair experience on electro-mechanical equipment
- Must be able to interpret drawings and schematics
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills are required; any biomedical equipment knowledge is a plus
- Must be comfortable using a variety of hand and power tools
- Should have basic computer skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm