An established company, located north of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician.
- Will be responsible for troubleshooting, testing and repairing aircraft instruments, as well as avionics and accessories.
- Will repair components at the bench level down to component replacement on circuit boards.
- Utilize test equipment, i.e. oscilloscopes and digital voltmeters.
- Interpret schematics and diagrams on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all applicable technical documentation is accurate and complete prior to the return of any article to service.
- Record any maintenance performed in a detail manner.
- Comply with the policies, programs and procedures of the QCM/RSM and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree in a related technical field required
- Minimum of 2 years of electronics, electrical and mechanical experience required
- Strong troubleshooting, testing and repair skills
- Excellent soldering skills required
- Ability to comprehend schematics and diagrams
- Strong math skills
- Good computer skills; proficiency with MS Office
- Previous avionics and/or military experience a plus
- Must display attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm, plus possible OT