A specialized equipment manufacturer, located near Butler, PA, is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician.
- Will be responsible for the building and servicing of specialized testing equipment.
- Tasks will include wiring and mechanical assembly of equipment.
- Will test, troubleshoot, repair and calibrate equipment.
- Open to about 25% domestic travel for service calls in the future.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree, and a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience performing electro-mechanical assembly and servicing of equipment
- Must have strong electrical, electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic skills
- Ability to comprehend drawings and schematics
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, plus possible OT