Electronics / Software Engineer
A specialty electronics manufacturer, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Electronics / Software Engineer for a position within the industrial sector.
- Seeking for a creative technician, willing to start new projects and design solutions for our customers in the industrial and mobile sectors to integrate radio remote control systems to their business processes.
- Will work in the hardware/software platforms developed by our R&D department after receiving an advanced training since the very first day.
- Customize standard remote controls based on our standard hardware and software tools to adapt them to the needs of the customer.
- Design solutions in close collaboration with our customers. Provide training to new customers
- Start-up of strategic projects.
- AS Degree in related technical field along with related electronics / software experience.
- Advanced knowledge in PLCs
- We require a technician with basic knowledge in fieldbus protocols and skills to develop and configure software, apart from analyze and solve technical problems that may appear either in hardware and software. (J1939, CANOpen, Profibus, …)
- Advanced knowledge of Office applications
- Knowledge of CAD applications
- Technical problem’s analysis and resolution (Software and hardware troubleshooting).
- Effective communication skills with self-organization and team-organization skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eager to learn beyond what it is proposed. Personal development.
- Computer programming skills
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus!
- Valid driving license and open to some travel as needed.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm