Cranberry Township, PA
An electronics manufacturing company, located north of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking an Electronics Technician.
- Responsible for assembling electronic components and resolving product and process issues that arise.
- Support production teams with the mechanical assembly, soldering, testing and troubleshooting of all current product lines.
- Acquire knowledge to resolve process issues for all products.
- Work with engineering to transition new product designs into full scale production.
- Document and implement process improvements for better yield and efficiencies.
- AS Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology and 2 years of related experience required
- Knowledge of electronic component product assembly and soldering techniques, including hand soldering, reflow soldering, and PCB assembly requirements
- Knowledge of IPC J-STD-001 soldering standards and requirements
- Knowledge of electrical test requirements for Capacitance, Insulation Resistance, Hi-Pot, and Continuity testing
- Experience with RF/microwave assembly and testing a plus
- Ability to read basic assembly schematics and drawings
- Excellent dexterity and vision to assemble very small components with precision
- Able to work under magnifiers and microscopes
- Able to work alone, or lead a team of assemblers on production lots to meet customer demands
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm, with possible OT