An industry leading specialty manufacturing company, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Electronics Technician.
- Follow Service Standard Operating Procedures to diagnose, troubleshoot and perform electronic repairs on equipment in a timely manner.
- Assist with preparation of rental equipment.
- Maintain shop floor by assisting material handling with basic job duties.
- Communicate issues as necessary to the customer by phone or email.
- Look to continuously improve service center processes (Kaizan).
- Maintain a clean and functional work area (Five-S).
- Associates Degree in electronics or equivalent experience along with at least 1 year of related experience.
- Must have good soldering and mechanical assembly skills along with some experience in working with surface mount PCBs.
- Ability to use standard measuring tools and electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication and customer service skills.