Electronics Test Technician
An established electronics manufacturing company, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Electronics Test Technician.
- Utilize a variety of tools to perform tests on Printed Circuit Boards.
- Tests the operation of completed products as per test procedure, drawing or engineering direction
- Test, calibrate, document and maintain records of product testing to customer requirements
- Troubleshoot electronic malfunctions, upgrade, and modify existing products as needed
- AS Degree with related coursework is preferred. Must have at least 1 year of experience working in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Must have prior experience assembling printed circuit boards and/or testing; Prefer experience with In-Circuit Tests (ICT) and/or Functional testing.
- Must be comfortable using a variety of testing tools including oscilloscope, multi-meter, etc.