Embedded Systems Engineer
Cranberry Township, PA
A specialty manufacturing company, located near Cranberry Township, PA, is seeking an Embedded Systems Engineer.
- Support development efforts in the areas of wireless control for material handling and wireless monitoring systems.
- Responsible for application development with proprietary customPLC-based systems.
- Includes development of and to interfaces such as transceivers, displays, etc.
- Includes development of 802.15.4 capable devices (sensors, transceivers, etc.)
- Includes development of and with CAN Bus capable devices.
- Includes development in ISM radio spectrum (900MHz, 2.4GHz).
- Assist in resolution of manufacturing and/or installation related issues for developed products.
- Assist in the evaluation of possible opportunities for development.
- Perform other related work as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of embedded systems design experience
- Knowledge of programming in C and assembly
- Knowledge of concurrent programming techniques
- Knowledge of analog and digital design techniques
- Experience in cPLD, FPGA, and VHDL design and verification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm