Entry Level Lab Tech
An international medical manufacturing company, located near Monroeville, PA, is seeking an Entry Level Lab Tech.
- Work in a sterile production environment to inspect products using a microscope.
- Formulate production batches of viscoelastic product
- Perform standard tests on production lots to ensure compliance with standards
- Assemble, run, and clean equipment used to fill and process production material
- Sterilize finished parts in autoclave
- Maintain test results notebook
- Assist with regulatory and quality work
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that apply to daily work activities.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- High School Diploma with at least 1 year of similar lab experience or AS Degree in related field with lab experience from classes/coursework.
- Experience with PH, viscosity and sterility testing is required.
- Exposure to the medical device manufacturing industry is preferred but not required.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel and Word with the ability to learn new software.
- Must be dependable with an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail oriented.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm however must be open to working later hours if needed.