A specialized engineering firm, located just west of Philadelphia, PA, is seeking an Environmental Engineer.
- Performs remedial system design and specifications for moderate and large-scale projects.
- Manages construction and systems installation activities for more complex projects.
- Acts as the lead engineer on large-scale proposal efforts.
- Works closely with the Project Manager on deliverables and client interaction.
- Reviews plans, specifications, and reports prepared by Junior and Associate Engineers.
- Mentors and coaches Junior and Associate Engineers on more complex remediation activities.
- Ensures all project-related reports are complete and submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensures specific projects are following the Company’s Engineering and Health & Safety standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical or Civil) required
- 7-10 years of environmental engineering experience in a consulting environment required
- Must have experience with environmental remediation system design, installation and maintenance, site characterization and regulatory reporting, permitting and compliance for Oil & Gas clients
- Professional Engineer certification (Pennsylvania) is highly desired
- Occasional travel will be required