Field Service Technician
An established engineering firm, located just south of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a Field Service Technician.
- Will perform product testing, troubleshooting, starts-up, operation, customer training, and repairing equipment at our manufacturing facility and at our customers’ facilities.
- Test equipment and products prior to shipment to ensure function and quality.
- Provide start up services for equipment at the customer’s facility.
- Lead a team performing maintenance services at the customer’s facility.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment in-house and at the customer’s facility.
- Evaluate the installation of equipment into a customer’s process for operation and safety.
- Provide telephone support to the customer performing troubleshooting.
- AS or BS Degree in Technical field and a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience for an industrial product design and manufacturing company
- Knowledge of industrial processes and temperature control solutions
- Excellent mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and under pressure with little or no supervision
- Good organizational skills in prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and detail-oriented
- Must maintain a current OSHA 20 safety training certification
- Good computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work in industrial fabrication shops, chemical plants, materials processing plants and various heavy industrial manufacturing facilities
- Approximately 40-50% travel required, both domestic and international
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, plus OT; must be willing to work a flexible schedule