Field Service Technician
Robinson Township, PA
A worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of steel mill machinery is seeking a Field Service Technician with strong electrical mechanical skills
- Perform planned electrical mechanical maintenance and repairs on installed equipment at customer facilities
- Prepare proper required documentation and tools to take to customer site
- Receive safety training at customer site
- Prepare Service/Time Report and Acceptance report for customer approval
- Be prepared for planned and emergency traveling to customers sites
- AS Degree in technical field along with industrial machinery maintenance experience; Experience working in the steel industry is preferred but not required.
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge with the ability to interpret and understand wiring diagrams and mechanical drawings is required
- Ability to perform electrical troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills with good customer service and relations experience
- Possess up to date driver’s license and ability to travel by vehicle and airplane for extended amount of time; Experience in traveling professionally nationwide is preferred; Willingness to travel daily is a must.
- Position required domestic travel with occasional trips to Canada and Mexico.