Help Desk / Product Support
Robinson Township, PA
An established engineering and manufacturing company, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking an entry-level Help Desk Associate to assist with product support.
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone, and face to face during on-site work.
- Will work in a Product Support / Help Desk environment and will have the ability, through hardware and software, to troubleshoot problems in the office while the product is operating in the field.
- Will troubleshoot, maintain, configure, and install both hardware and software.
- Multi-task when working with multiple pieces of equipment or accounts simultaneously.
- Able to apply problem solving skills when troubleshooting new pieces of hardware and software.
- AS Degree in a related IT field required; any related help desk experience would be a plus
- Linux knowledge and/or experience is required
- Willingness to learn Company’s products
- Must present self well, in a professional image, and have strong communication skills
- Must have own transportation and valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel as needed to local customer sites (approximately 10%)
Shifts: 7:00am-3:00pm and/or 3:00pm-11:00pm (rotating or steady), will include weekends and possible OT
Training: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm or 10:00am-6:00pm (approximately 2-4 weeks)