Human Resources Manager
A technology services company, located near Waynesburg, PA, is seeking a Human Resources Manager.
- Performs a variety of tasks to include: Plans, directs and carries out policies relating to all phases of personnel activity.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation programs to foster positive attitudes toward company goals.
- Keeps records of insurance coverage, pension plans, and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carriers.
- Conducts wage surveys within relevant labor markets to determine competitive wage rates.
- Prepares the budget for personnel operations.
- May be responsible for evaluating and suggesting new benefit or compensation structures or changes to existing plans.
- Review and update employee rules and regulations; Coordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness.
- Maintain the human resource information system and employee database.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of others.
- Will report to company’s founding partners.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree with at least 3+ years of direct HR Management experience.
- Familiar with a variety of the HR field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of business principles and relevant legislation and regulations.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of an HRIS system.
- Must be organized with strong planning skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Critical thinking skills along with problem analysis and problem solving ability.