IT Applications Project Leader
An established engineering firm, located in Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking an IT Applications Project Leader.
- Responsible for production support and enhancing the Company’s applications.
- Responsibilities include investigating and resolving support issues, championing process improvements, creating specification documents, coordinating technical work, completion of compliance activities.
- Analyze, enhance, and support business processes and IT applications.
- Investigate and resolve support issues.
- Partner with business users at all levels of the organization to develop an in-depth understanding of the business processes in their areas of assignment.
- Develop and enhance standard operating procedures and processes to ensure reliable delivery of information technology while championing process improvements.
- Effectively employ project methodology and tools to deliver solutions and communicate status.
- Operate within and influence IT standards and conventions and promote adherence within the IS organization.
- Perform scheduled compliance activities and reviews.
- Coordinate and prioritize technical work and creation of complex queries and reports using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of functional / technical experience creating and delivering technology solutions using Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS); experience working in a manufacturing environment highly desired
- Must have experience with Oracle EBS application platform, including Inventory, WIP, and Order Management modules and the corresponding database tables, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Experience with Oracle OSB (Service Bus) preferred
- Experience supporting .NET applications preferred
- Experience with internal and external EDI and interfaces
- Must have experience supporting purchased and custom-developed applications and packages
- Must demonstrate a solid understanding of systems architecture, hardware, operations, and system life cycle
- Must understand and follow project management methodology
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to interact with internal and external customers at all levels, vendors, and other IT professionals
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status