In House / Field Service Technician
A specialty service company, located north of Pittsburgh, has an opening for a Field Service Technician.
- Assemble, troubleshoot and repair mechanical and basic electrical equipment.
- Follow instructions and perform electro-mechanical assembly testing with provided documentation.
- Occasionally travel to clients as needed to perform troubleshooting and repair work on various equipment.
- Associate’s Degree in related technical field along is preferred with at least 2 years of related electro-mechanical experience, including field service work.
- Must have previous hands-on assembly and repair experience and the ability to read and utilize blueprints.
- Good communication and people skills are required.