Applications Specialist (Industrial Equipment)
An industrial manufacturing company, located near Harmar, PA, is seeking an Applications Specialist for Industrial Equipment.
- Duties include extensive interaction with customers; fielding calls about pricing, preparing quotations, answering questions, sales follow up, sending product information and other tasks as needed.
- Perform order entry into ERP computer system.
- Will be supporting sales-related activities associated with various industrial product lines.
- Prepare packets of product information to be sent out to potential customers.
- Visit customer sites, i.e. boiler rooms, to meet with customers and offer technical support.
- AS or BS Degree in a technical field with at least 2 years of related customer service and inside sales experience within an industrial / manufacturing environment.
- Any experience as an Applications Engineer a plus.
- Must have the ability to learn product-specific technical information.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong ability to interact professionally with customers.
- Strong computer skills are important. Must be proficient with MS Office. ERP experience is preferred but must be willing to learn the system.
- Any process, HVAC or plumbing experience is a plus!
- Occasional domestic travel will be required (once per month).
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm