An established manufacturing company, locating in the Pittsburgh area, is seeking an Industrial Estimator.
- Responsible for preparing estimates for the fabrication, erection, installation, repair, alteration, and maintenance of boilers and boiler-related equipment, including mechanical piping and tubing.
- Will communicate regularly with customers, fabrication shop personnel, and construction site personnel.
- Will attend pre-bid meetings and follow up on bids.
- Will be using MS Project extensively.
- AS or BS Degree in an Engineering, or technical field, and a minimum of 3-5 years of estimating experience required
- Experience working in heavy industrial, steel, chemical, and power industries
- Knowledge of commercial boilers is required
- Must have an understanding of ASME quality requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Project, with experience and ability to effectively use it
- Proficient with MS Office, such as Excel and Word
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and communication skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm