Industrial Fabricator / Welder
Robinson Township, PA
A worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of steel mill machinery is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to fill the position of an Industrial Fabricator at their Pittsburgh facility.
- Perform metal fabrication, including welding and grinding, to assist in the production of steel mill machinery.
- Layout material from reading drawings and bills of material.
- Minimum of a High School diploma; post high school education or certification preferred but not required.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience as an Industrial Fabricator.
- Must be skilled in fabricating and the use of MIG, TIG, and stick welding equipment.
- Familiar with using Flux-core and being able to create water tight welds.
- Able to use Saws and Metal Fabrication grinding equipment.
- Familiarity and/or ability to work with the metric system will be necessary.
- Must be capable of achieving certification for forklift operation and be able to lift items weighing 50 Lbs.
- Familiarity and ability to work according to standard safety requirements a must.
- Must have (or will need to obtain) personal (basic) hand tools.
- Must be able to pass weld test.
Hours: Monday through Friday: 5:30AM-2:00PM, plus possible OT