Industrial Fabricator / Welder
Robinson Township, PA
A worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of steel mill machinery is seeking to fill an Industrial Fabricator / Welder at their Pittsburgh facility.
- Perform metal fabrication, including welding and grinding, to assist in the production of steel mill machinery.
- Layout material from reading drawings and bills of material.
- High School Diploma required; post high school education or AWS Welding certification preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 4 years of industrial fabrication and welding experience required
- Must be skilled in fabricating and the use of MIG, TIG, and Stick welding equipment; familiar with using Flux-core
- Capable of creating pressure-tight welds in carbon and stainless steel
- Able to use metal saws, grinding equipment, hand torches, and plasma cutters
- Familiarity and/or ability to work with the metric system will be necessary
- Must be capable of achieving certification for forklift operation and ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Familiarity and ability to work according to standard safety requirements a must
- Must have (or will need to obtain) basic personal hand tools
- Must be able to pass a weld test
Hours: Monday-Friday, 5:30am-2:00pm, plus possible OT