Inside Sales / Customer Support Specialist
A global supplier of specialty components, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Inside Sales / Customer Support Specialist.
- Service customers’ needs and generate sales by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Will serve as point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Enter and maintain all customer purchase orders and information in electronic Document Control.
- Provide product status feedback to customers on weekly basis, including daily advanced shipping notices.
- Respond to customer Requests for Quotation.
- Communicate with outside services to establish delivery dates consistent with customer requirements.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales and annual forecasts).
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to customer orders and initiating contract review if necessary.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns via phone, email, social media, or in person.
- Prepare account status reports and clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external managers.
- Work closely with management team to stay updated on product information.
- AS or BS Degree in Business, Economics, or related field required
- Minimum of 2 years of related inside sales and customer support experience within a manufacturing, production, or related environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Prior experience utilizing ERP system, preferably Syteline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver effective presentations
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm