Inside Sales Coordinator
Robinson Township, PA
An established manufacturing company, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Inside Sales Coordinator.
- Will support and assist the Regional Sales Managers in promoting the sales of products.
- Provide quotes both verbally and in writing using Salesforce CRM system
- Take incoming and make outgoing calls to dealers and end users to follow up on quotes and orders, and address any questions pertaining to orders; provide excellent customer service.
- Collect information needed and submit completed accurate paperwork for manufacturing of product.
- Pass sales leads onto Regional Sales Managers.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current dealers/customers into customer software system.
- Maintain a log of all quotes.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Develop and maintain relationships with dealers/customers.
- May be required to attend trade shows and visit dealers/customers.
- AS or BS Degree in Business, or related field and 2-5 years of inside industrial sales and customer service experience, preferably for an engineering and/or manufacturing company
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel and Word
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, or comparable CRM system
- Previous experience with SAP is preferred
- Has a mechanical aptitude and able to apply product knowledge for quoting
- Willingness to learn Company product line
- Knowledge of selling skills, practices, techniques and tools
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude, well-rounded with ability to work in fast-paced, group environment
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm