Inside Sales Engineer
Cranberry Township, PA
A specialty manufacturing company, located north of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Inside Sales Engineer.
- Responsible for quoting spare parts to customers and the Outside Sales team.
- Field incoming customer calls and provide necessary information related to pricing, availability, and order status.
- Provide insight to customers when matching our various product offerings to customer requirements.
- Assist in providing designs and documentation to direct Application Engineers in final drawing, assembly and production notes.
- Coordinate delivery of literature and samples for Outside Sales team.
- Will provide overall support of the Company’s sales efforts.
- Perform other related work as assigned by Manager.
- AS or BS Degree in a Technical field, or Business required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related inside sales experience within an engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with control systems would be a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office and familiarity with AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of accounting software and materials resource planning (MRP) software desired
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and attention detail
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm