Cranberry Township, PA
An established robotics / automation company, based north of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking an Inside Sales Associate to add to their team.
- Responsible for communicating daily with customers to supply information on spare parts via phone and email.
- Will respond to customers’ requests for parts, supply quotes (price and lead time), handle purchase orders and coordinate shipping.
- Will be responsible for entering sales orders, purchase orders to vendors, sales return orders, vendor return orders, and internal sales orders for projects.
- Maintain stock levels for parts inventory, and handle receiving or back order issues.
- Responsible for bills of materials, including electrical, mechanical and pneumatic components.
- Will interact with customers, international and domestic vendors, and internal employees, including Sales, Engineers, Service Technicians, and Inventory personnel.
- AS Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related technical inside sales experience required
- Must have technical knowledge of electrical and mechanical parts
- Ability to read blueprints, assembly drawings and wiring schematics to identify parts
- Must be proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with MS Dynamics preferred; will consider SAP or Oracle ERP software
- Experience with UPS and FedEx preferred
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate, both verbal and written, with customers and internal employees
- Ability to multi-task; must be analytical and detail-oriented
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm and 9:00am-6:00pm