Inside Sales Team Lead
Robinson Township, PA
An established manufacturing company, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking an Inside Sales Team Lead.
- Oversee and provide direction to the Inside Sales team (currently 2), reporting activities to Marketing Director, while also assisting the retail automotive sales division.
- Daily supervision of the inside sales department; help investigate and resolve issues within the department including but not limited to: quotes, order processing, shipping questions, and time management.
- Maintain CRM information for all retail automotive (RAM) sales opportunities including current stages, dates tasks are due, and tasks completed.
- Manage factory phone calls from prospects or dealers, requesting quotes for RAM projects.
- Distribute weekly reports to regional sales managers.
- Follow each order through the process from order entry, shipment, receipt and follow-up.
- Coordinate ship dates with site contacts.
- Coordinate contractor paperwork / contracts.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- BS Degree in Business, or related field and 3 years of experience as a team leader within an inside industrial sales and/or customer service environment
- Must have experience working for an engineering and/or manufacturing company
- Experience within contractor business environment and contract administration a plus
- Has a mechanical aptitude and able to apply product knowledge for quoting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel and Word
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, or comparable CRM system
- Previous experience with SAP is preferred
- Willingness to learn Company product line
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Positive attitude, well-rounded with ability to work in fast-paced, group environment
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm