Land Survey Manager
An established civil engineering firm, located just south of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a Land Survey Manager.
- Will be responsible for managing multiple survey crews and in-house survey staff (schedule, scope, and budget).
- Create/write proposals and bids.
- Responsible for safety coordination of survey department.
- Oversee ordering and maintenance of survey supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for quality control of survey deliverables.
- Oversee and participate in training of office and field staff.
- AS or BS Degree in Civil Engineering or Surveying required
- Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) certification in PA, OH and/or WV required
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of surveying experience and 5 years of managerial experience
- Minimal travel required throughout the tri-state area
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm