Lead Architectural / Structural Designer
Robinson Township, PA
A specialized construction contractor, located west of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a Lead Architectural / Structural Designer.
- Design commercial exterior panel systems utilizing AutoCAD 2019.
- Prepare clear and concise shop drawings and fabrication drawings.
- Read and interpret contract drawings.
- Manage and mentor a small team of junior detailers.
- Work directly with Project Managers and support staff.
- Communicate with architects, engineers, and field staff.
- Periodically meet with clients during the design phase.
- AS or BS Degree in Drafting and Design, or related Architectural or Engineering discipline required
- Minimum of 5-10 years of architectural and/or structural design experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD 2019; Revit experience highly desired
- Any familiarity with structural steel frames and exterior prefabricated wall systems preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment; will handle multiple million dollar projects simultaneously
- Proactive work ethic
- Ability to travel as needed
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm