Cranberry Township, PA
A specialty manufacturing company, located near Cranberry Township, PA, is seeking a couple Machine Operators.
- Will set up, manually feed, and operate automated machines to manufacture fittings.
- Control and adjust machine settings per specifications.
- Will be working with steel, brass, aluminum, etc.
- Inspect parts using measuring devices (calipers) to ensure parts meet quality standards.
- Complete any documentation and/or activity logs.
- Maintain machines and surrounding work area.
- Other production duties as required.
- HS Diploma and minimum of 1 year of machine operating experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must have strong mechanical skills
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Willingness to be trained on a variety of machines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 5:00am-3:00pm, plus optional OT on Fridays