An established manufacturing company, located near Washington, PA, is seeking a Machine Operator
- Will be responsible for various production duties, including part making, trimming laminated sheets, and deburring.
- Responsible for the set up and operation of CNC Waterjet machines; will load and unload materials and parts.
- Use manual/conventional mills and other production equipment to manufacture metallic parts to customer specifications.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings and work orders.
- Maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Complete quality inspections of the finished products using micrometers and calipers to ensure parts meet manufacturing requirements.
- HS Diploma and a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Machine Operator required
- Experience with CNC Waterjet or CNC-based machines highly desired
- Knowledge of standard machine operating procedures within a fabrication environment
- Prior metals experience required
- Must have good math skills
- Ability to read blueprints and work order instructions
- Ability to use micrometers, calipers and other measuring devices
- Must be self-motivated and willing to produce high-quality, value-added products
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- May perform other duties as assigned
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm, plus possible OT