A food manufacturer, located just north of Pittsburgh, is seeking Maintenance Mechanics.
- Perform mechanical and electrical maintenance on a various pieces of equipment, as well as general building maintenance duties when needed.
- Participate in all prerequisite programs ensuring the adherence to the facility’s HACCP/Food Safety programs.
- Maintenance of packaging and processing equipment.
- Troubleshoot for molding lines and related packaging equipment.
- Clean and maintain idle operating equipment.
- Initiate order requests for replacement maintenance parts.
- General maintenance duties to include some entry-level plumbing, electrical and carpentry work.
- May perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree required
- 1-5 years of mechanical and electrical maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience working on packaging and processing equipment is beneficial
- Must have strong mechanical and good electrical troubleshooting and repair skills; any PLC experience would be a plus
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical and carpentry work preferred
- Must be able to comprehend drawing and schematics
- Ability to stand and walk throughout the shift
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Ear plugs and/or headsets provided where use required
Shifts: Monday-Friday, 3:00pm-12:00am and Sunday-Thursday, 11:00pm-8:00am