A global supplier of specialty components, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a permanent Maintenance Technician.
- Install, maintain, and repair machinery, equipment, and physical structures, as well as general maintenance to the grounds and facility.
- Responsible for advanced troubleshooting of all mechanical and electrical issues.
- Will repair and maintain Robotic Automation, CNC Machining Centers, Hydraulic Forging Presses, specialized mechanical and electrical equipment, and physical facility.
- Ensure preventive maintenance is performed on equipment and recorded.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new and/or repaired parts.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- AS Degree in a Technical field (Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical) required
- Minimum of 2 years of related equipment and facility maintenance preferred
- Strong electrical, mechanical and hydraulic experience
- Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings/diagrams
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm, plus possible OT