Cranberry Township, PA
An established manufacturing company, located north of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Maintenance Technician.
- Responsible for the execution of repairs and preventative maintenance of all equipment used in the production process.
- Perform mechanical and electrical troubleshooting to ensure the optimal operation of all plant equipment and the ability to oversee the work of assistants.
- Perform work requirements in a safe / responsible manner in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Work with minimal supervision under direction of the Maintenance Lead Technician and/or Maintenance Manager.
- Use a variety of testing tools and measuring equipment, problem solving and troubleshooting techniques to complete equipment repairs.
- Install, inspect, test, adjust, repair and perform preventative maintenance per established procedures in a timely manner.
- Be familiar with and utilize lock out / tag out procedures.
- Ensure preventative maintenance is kept up-to-date and recorded.
- High School Diploma with at least 1 year of related maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings and diagrams
- Strong mechanical, electrical, and other technical skills
- Welding, power tools, machining, and general carpentry knowledge
- Ability to read and write routine reports and correspondence and to calculate figures and amounts such as area, volume, percentages and measurements
- Must have good computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm