An established manufacturing company, located near Latrobe, PA, is seeking a Maintenance Technician.
- Responsible for both equipment (process equipment, conveyors, packaging machines, etc.) and facility maintenance.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance by following blueprints, schematics, diagrams, operations manuals, etc.
- Recognize equipment operations issues and make recommendations for repair.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical problems and determine how to correct them.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled troubleshooting and repair of equipment during production.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 5 years of industrial equipment and facility maintenance experience required
- Must have strong electrical and mechanical ability
- Experience working with up to 480V, 3 Phase motors/gearboxes, and AC/DC drives
- Experience in troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance
- Ability to understand blueprints and electrical schematics
- PLC experience is a plus
- Welding and fabrication is a plus
- Must have own hand tools
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm (training); will either work Monday-Friday, 3:00pm-11:00pm or Sunday-Thursday, 11:00pm-7:00am (Friday morning)