New Castle, PA
An established manufacturer, located near New Castle, PA, is seeking a Maintenance Technician.
- Responsible for handling the maintenance and repair of all equipment, including forming/bending machines, plasma tables, press brakes, saws, forklifts, etc.
- Ensure that tools, equipment and vehicles are maintained and in good working order when needed.
- Address immediate operational and/or safety concerns.
- Conduct routine inspections of equipment and perform preventative maintenance.
- Assist with setting up new equipment for expansion project.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 3 years of equipment maintenance experience within a manufacturing, weld fabrication, and/or machining environment
- Must have strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
- Ability to take apart machines/equipment to remove and replace defective parts
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, repair manuals and parts catalogs
- Must have an understanding of OSHA regulations
- Basic computer skills
- Must have good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have good communication skills
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm, plus possible OT on Fridays