Robinson Township, PA
An established manufacturing company, located west of Pittsburgh, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician.
- Maintain the day-to-day operations of all manufacturing equipment including but not limited to preventative/predictive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair.
- Implement preventative and predictive maintenance plans for existing and future manufacturing equipment.
- Work with machine operators to document and plan autonomous maintenance plans for all equipment.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing equipment consisting of a variation of PLC control systems (Beckhoff, Siemens, and AB), sensors, electric motors, servo motors, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Work with Programmers/Engineers should the need arise for outside support.
- Enter maintenance and troubleshooting information into a computer program for maintenance history.
- Work with Engineering to recommend, document and order critical spare parts essential for daily operations.
- Work with Engineering on R&D project installations/monitoring.
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment as needed.
- Maintain equipment spare parts and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory levels.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must have PLC experience
- Ability to read electrical schematics and diagrams
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Effective communicator
- Experience with press brakes and laser equipment a plus
- MIG welding experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm, plus possible OT and weekends