An established company, located north of Pittsburgh, within the nuclear/aerospace industry, is seeking a Manual Machinist.
- Responsible for the set up and operation of manual mills and lathes.
- Will be working within standard tolerances of +/- .005.
- Will be working with different materials, including aluminum, steel, nickel, etc.
- Other machine shop duties, as needed.
- HS Diploma and a minimum of 2 years of related manual machining experience required within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to use micrometers and calipers
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm, plus possible OT