Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineer
North Versailles, PA
A well-respected and established manufacturing company, located near North Versailles, PA, is seeking a hands-on Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineer.
- Will manage projects related to manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Manage projects aimed at improving cost, quality, safety, and capacity.
- Design, specify, justify, and commission new production equipment.
- Troubleshoot and upgrade production equipment and fixturing.
- Solve complex electro-mechanical and quality problems.
- Read and interpret technical documentation such as: drawings, service manuals, sketches, electrical diagrams, hydraulic diagrams, etc.
- Review product designs for ease of manufacturing and assembly.
- Develop processes for new products.
- BS Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent along with at least 5 years engineering experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional projects and operate in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills; MS Word and Excel as well as CAD experience, preferably AutoCAD and Inventor
- Training in project management, lean manufacturing, and Six Sigma is a plus
- Occasional lifting of tools, parts, and materials (70 pounds); occasional physical activity such as bending, climbing, twisting, and standing
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm