An established manufacturing company, located north of Pittsburgh, is seeking a contract Manufacturing Technician, who has electronics, electrical and mechanical assembly experience.
- Will be responsible for the assembly of small electronic components from drawings, schematics and manuals
- Assemble prototype and small run productions of electronic components.
- Will perform soldering of small parts
- Apply insulation and connect wiring
- Will test electrical fixtures
- Repair and/or replace defective components
- AS Degree in Electronics Technology or Mechanical Engineering Technology preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of related electronics, electrical and mechanical assembly experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Must have good computer and math skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm, plus possible OT