A global supplier of specialty components, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Master Scheduler.
- Manage all day to day activities for scheduling production to meet customer demand.
- Functions include managing and maintaining work orders and inventory within the manufacturing facility to support on-time delivery to internal and external customers.
- Overall management of planning/scheduling function, bringing innovative thinking and a spirit of collaboration to the team
- Prepare and hold weekly scheduling meeting
- Issue and maintain manufacturing work orders
- Take lead in assuring all parties have information needed to reduce projected late orders
- Maintain short-term and long-term manufacturing priorities/expedites
- Continually update all Item Master planning parameters and BOM reviews for lead-time data
- Take lead in Advanced Planning Systems improvements by creating the requirements definition, process design and implementation steps for new concepts
- Plan and administer the annual physical inventory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field along with a minimum 3 years’ experience as a planner, scheduler, and with inventory control in a manufacturing environment.
- APICS certification preferred
- Experience with Syteline Manufacturing software is required.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership ability to lead teams
- Collaborative skills in resolving issues
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Knowledge and experience in setting MRP and APS system parameters