A specialized medical development company, located north of Pittsburgh, is seeking Material Handlers.
- Responsible for the safe movement of customer products, which include the movement of products within unprocessed storage area, transfer of products to processing area, loading and unloading processed products, place and retrieve monitoring devices on products, pre-shipping preparation and staging products in processed area.
- Review product and process documents and instructions, i.e., customer provided special instructions or work instructions, and ensures accurate processing.
- Maintain product documentation; place, retrieve and analyze product monitoring devices per processing specifications.
- Will assist in maintaining product inventory by receiving, identifying, labeling if appropriate, and storing products within the Shipping and Receiving area in accordance with established procedure and any applicable customer provided special instructions.
- Load and unload products into and from processing station, includes forklift operation.
- Maximize processing and minimize downtime by monitoring equipment used for product movement and transfer; conduct and refer minor repairs, referring major malfunctions and/or unsafe conditions to Supervisor or Maintenance Department.
- HS Diploma and a minimum of 1-2 years of related shipping, receiving, and inventory control experience
- Ability to operate manual and motorized material handling equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, and conveyors; any certifications would be a plus
- Must have good computer skills, i.e. MS Office
- Must have strong math skills
- Must have good communication skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Sunday, 6:00pm-6:00am (will rotate nights off, so will be working weekends)