An established electronics manufacturing company, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Material Handler.
- Receive goods / shipments, check and count all unloaded items.
- Actively participate in physical inventory and cycle counting efforts. Perform recounts on cycle counts and investigate corrective actions.
- Check suppliers’ count and report discrepancies to purchasing office.
- Move received items to inventory.
- Maintain appropriate filing system and records to support warehouse and receiving process.
- Perform housekeeping duties to all storage areas.
- High School Diploma with at least 2 years of related material handling and warehousing experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have good communication skills
Hours: 5:45am-6:15pm (will be working a 2-2-3 schedule; there will be weekends)