An established electronics manufacturing company, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Material Handler.
- Will be responsible for performing all stockroom duties, including shipping and receiving.
- Receive goods and shipments, check and count all unloaded items.
- Actively participate in physical inventory and cycle counting efforts. Perform recounts on cycle counts and investigate corrective actions.
- Check suppliers’ count and report discrepancies to purchasing office.
- Move received items to inventory.
- Maintain appropriate filing system and records to support warehouse and receiving process.
- Maintain orderliness of the stockroom.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma with at least 1 year of related material handling and warehousing experience within a manufacturing environment
- Proficient with MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Any ERP experience is preferred; company uses ManEx software
- Must have good math skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have no lifting restrictions
Hours: 5:45am-6:15pm (2-2-3 schedule; must be available for weekends)