Cranberry Township, PA
A specialized engineering and equipment company, located near Cranberry Township, PA, is seeking a Mechanical Assembler.
- Responsible for the mechanical assembly of components for the manufacture of equipment.
- Will work from blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
- HS Diploma and a minimum of 2 years related mechanical assembly experience
- Must have strong mechanical abilities
- Ability to make hoses as needed, with training
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Ability to operate hand and power tools such as drill presses, drills, etc.
- Must possess basic hand tools required to perform assembly tasks (list provided by Company)
- Ability to read tape measure and measure dimensions properly for assembly of components
- Must have good communication skills to interact with co-workers
- Will be required to pass forklift training
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm, plus possible OT