An international company is seeking a Mechanical Assembler at their facility located near Cranberry Twp., PA.
- Layout and assemble electrical control panels.
- Utilize layout drawings and component instructions, cut out doors and punch holes for door devices, vents and other physical parts.
- Will use both hand and power tools, as needed (drills, saws, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.).
- Work with engineering team on resolution of problems.
- Any other duties assigned by the Production Manager.
- HS Diploma/GED and a minimum of 1 year of related work experience.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings and understand units of measurements.
- Must be able to read and use a tape measure, square, and other tools of measurement.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm w/possible OT