Mechanical Assembly Technician
An established company, located south of Pittsburgh, is seeking a temporary Mechanical Assembly Technician.
- Will be responsible for disassembling and rebuilding production equipment in an effort to refurbish the used equipment.
- Will use hand tools on a regular basis.
- Will work from assembly instructions, diagrams and blueprints.
- HS Diploma and a minimum of 2 years of mechanical assembly experience required
- Must have good mechanical skills; any electronics experience would be a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm; ½ hour lunch