Mechanical Assembly Technician
New Castle, PA
An established manufacturer, located near New Castle, PA, is seeking a Mechanical Assembly Technician.
- Responsible for the mechanical assembly of products using hand and power tools, and precision instruments.
- Disassemble products for repair work, realignment and/or add components per customer requests.
- Will test products using test equipment.
- Will work from blueprints and specifications.
- Prepare products for shipping.
- HS Diploma and/or AS Degree and a minimum of 2 years of mechanical assembly and repair experience within a manufacturing, weld fabrication, and/or machining environment
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must have strong mechanical skills
- Solid computer skills; proficiency with MS Office
- Must have good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have good communication skills
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm, plus possible OT on Fridays