An established engineering and manufacturing company, located east of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Mechanical Drafter with SolidWorks experience.
- Will use AutoCAD and SolidWorks software to generate and revise 3D models, part and assembly drawings, bills of materials, and other manufacturing documentation for mechanical and electromechanical scientific instruments.
- Generate operational method sheets for manufacturing using SolidWorks Composer.
- Update models and drawings per engineering change requests.
- Submit engineering change requests to release new products and/or make improvements.
- Associate's Degree in Drafting and Design, preferably a concentration in Mechanical.
- Minimum of 2 years of mechanical drafting experience required; any sheet metal experience would be a plus.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks software; SolidWorks Composer a plus.
- Experience with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Must be detail-oriented and ability to work in a team environment.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm