Mechanical Engineer (HVAC and Plumbing)
An established engineering firm, located east of Pittsburgh, is seeking a Mechanical Engineer (HVAC and Plumbing).
- Responsible for the mechanical design and engineering of HVAC and plumbing systems for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Perform load calculations, equipment selection and code review.
- Perform building commissioning for LEED projects.
- Will utilize both AutoCAD and Revit software.
- Interact with clients and members of the MEP design and engineering team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required along with 3-5 years of HVAC and plumbing design experience within commercial, institutional, and/or educational buildings.
- E.I.T. and/or P.E. certification preferred.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office (Word and Excel), and Load programs.
- Must be familiar with applicable codes and general engineering practices.
- Must have good communication and organizational skills.
- Must be open to limited travel.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm