Mechanical Engineer / Project Manager
New Kensington PA 15068 New Kensington, PA 15068
A growing engineering firm, located north of Pittsburgh, PA, is seeking a Mechanical Engineer / Project Manager.
- Responsible for performing specific project design and development tasks for construction projects, and managing client relationships. Will eventually be responsible for managing technical staff.
- Responsible for the mechanical design of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems.
- Will complete drawings, calculations, cost estimates and specifications.
- Review contractor submittals and provide clarifications during construction.
- Respond to client questions and comments.
- Communicate and coordinate with Architects, Owners, Engineers, Vendors, Building Officials, and other Consultants throughout the design phases of the building project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering required
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required; may consider candidates working toward their PE
- 7-10 years of experience in the mechanical design of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for institutional and/or commercial building systems
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2017, Revit, Trane Trace and MS Office
- Minimal travel required to client sites or other offices
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm