Forest Hills, PA
An established Managed Services Provider, located near Forest Hills, PA, is seeking a Network Engineer.
- Will provide network and computer-related support to clients throughout Western PA, either remotely (in office) or at client sites.
- Approximately 10-15% travel will be required within a 50 mile radius of Pittsburgh. All work will be dispatched from the Pittsburgh office.
- AS Degree in a related Information Technology field required; certifications from HP and/or Microsoft would be a plus
- 2-5 years of hands-on technical experience servicing the corporate community, preferably for a Managed Service Provider
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate technical information in a lucid, coherent manner to the client are extremely important
- Must have professional presentation skills for client-facing tasks
- Must have reliable transportation with current insurance coverage (Mileage/Parking reimbursed once a month)
- Should have experience troubleshooting and installing the following software and hardware:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2016, including SBS versions
- Microsoft Windows Client Operating Systems (7/8/10)
- Microsoft Office Suite (2010/2013/2016/O365)
- Microsoft Server (Active Directory)
- Symantec Endpoint Antivirus or other Antivirus
- WatchGuard VPN Client or other remote access applications
- HP & Dell PCs, Workstations, Laptops & Tablets
- HP ProLiant Servers (all makes and models)
- WatchGuard & HP Wireless Products.
- APC UPS’s.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, possible OT or on-call